We help customers evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success
Techmill helps customers maximize the business results from major core banking initiative, including turnaround programs. We help customers evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success—or place current projects on the right track—to ensure they capture value when implementing new systems and programs. We bring a full range of experience and experts to each customer engagement to help banks navigate their specific business situation. Our capabilities include digital model challenges, business architecture development, and big data analysis.
T24 Data Migrations
V-Conn is a comprehensive end-to-end automated data migration framework, both for the Temenos T24™ environment and any other services.
How We Work
- Initiation is first stage in the Core Banking Implementation Methodology consists of project scoping, project sizing and project initiation.
- high level scope is defined in terms of
- Product features
- Process requirements
- Project resources are mobilised and Core Banking model environment is installed.
- The key deliverables of Initiation are Software and Services Contracts, the Statement of Work and an integrated (including activities which are not part of this project, but are dependencies to the go live of the project) Project Plan
- Induction training is provided to the bank’s implementation team, covering Core Banking Model Bank software
Planning your next project?
Let’s make something awesome together!