We help customers evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success
Techmill helps customers maximize the business results from major core banking initiative, including turnaround programs. We help customers evaluate the case for investment, set up projects for success—or place current projects on the right track—to ensure they capture value when implementing new systems and programs. We bring a full range of experience and experts to each customer engagement to help banks navigate their specific business situation. Our capabilities include digital model challenges, business architecture development, and big data analysis.
T24 Core Banking Implementeation
The Temenos core banking platform has been the best-selling solution on the market for 15 years, used by over 700+…
T24 Offshore Development
We have developed deep expertise in the financial market, backed by industry proven best practices in banking, and understand our client’s business realities.
T24 Core Banking Upgrade
If you are a Core Banking customer who is thinking of upgrading your system, an Upgrade Assessment is worth considering us in this process.
Training is a key factor and a key part of our implementation strategy. We believe that training will provide the necessary knowledge and build capabilities.
T24 Quality Testing
Providing an optimised testing solution for your core banking system. Temenos is the world’s most widely used core banking system and provides a technically advanced.
T24 Data Migrations
V-Conn is a comprehensive end-to-end automated data migration framework, both for the Temenos T24™ environment and any other services.
3rd Party Interface Development and Integration
Fintechs are all about disruption, innovation in services and reimagining how people do banking.
The fintech “revolution” of the past few years is looking less like it will displace traditional finance, and more like it will join it.
The Database and Data Conversion is typically performed simultaneously with the application software conversion. These project phases may be performed independently.
How We Work
- Initiation is first stage in the Core Banking Implementation Methodology consists of project scoping, project sizing and project initiation.
- high level scope is defined in terms of
- Product features
- Process requirements
- Project resources are mobilised and Core Banking model environment is installed.
- The key deliverables of Initiation are Software and Services Contracts, the Statement of Work and an integrated (including activities which are not part of this project, but are dependencies to the go live of the project) Project Plan
- Induction training is provided to the bank’s implementation team, covering Core Banking Model Bank software
Planning your next project?
Let’s make something awesome together!